01 02 03 Twinkling Tina Cooks: A to Z Challenge Day #12 - L for Lamb Kebab 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A to Z Challenge Day #12 - L for Lamb Kebab

34
Hi guys, hope you are doing good.. I am just about okay with my eyes in bad shape! On top of that I got the shock of my life when I was not getting the photos of this recipe. I was searching in both my laptops, all memory cards, in external HDD but didn’t get anywhere. I had almost made my mind to post a recipe without photos. Then I remembered I had some photos in the dropbox which were clicked on phone. And I got them from the drop box. So these aren’t the photos that I had clicked for blog but general photos, but since I am not getting the ones that I needed I am going forward with them.

So today L is for Lamb Kebabs. These are minced Lamb Kebab, a middle eastern popular recipe.



All that you need

  1. Minced Lamb – ½ kg
  2. Garlic – 4- 5 cloves chopped
  3. Onion – 1 chopped
  4. Green Chillies – 1 chopped (I like the flavor)
  5. Salt & pepper to taste
  6. Smoked Paprika – 1 teaspoon
  7. Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
  8. Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
  9. Vegetable Oil – 1 tablespoon
  10. Egg – 1 whole

Let’s get started

In a mixing bowl mix together all the ingredients and mix well. Mix them with hands.


Leave it for 15 – 20 minutes

Make small elongated kebab shapes like this.



In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (you can also use olive oil) and fry the kebabs.

Fry for 5 minutes each side.

You will see the meat leaving lot of oil, so you don’t need to add more oil.



Cover and fry so you will cook both the sides evenly.

And you are done when you get a lovely brownish color.

Serve with salads and bread.

That was super easy, super tasty and super indulgent.

 -------------------------------------------------------------

Linking this post to A to Z Challenge 2014 for Day #12 - post starting with L. 
Visit A to Z and read awesome posts by bloggers. 
I am also participating in this challenge from my writing blog and I'm writing fiction this time. Visit The Sunny Side of Life and show some love.

-------------------------------------------------------------


Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe






Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38