01 02 03 Twinkling Tina Cooks: A to Z Challenge Day #23 - W for Whacky prawn with mango 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A to Z Challenge Day #23 - W for Whacky prawn with mango

34
I am seriously late tonight in posting. Its 10:56 pm IST and I just sat down with my laptop. I not only have to edit the photos and write this post I also have to write a fiction with wretched for my writing blog!! Some one save me… Seriously if this was not about the challenge I would have happily dozed off.. Well I could very well write about my mood now for wretched.. it’s is quite some now.  

Okay I have a simple salad recipe today – but hey its indulgent too. I have included all the things that I like – prawns, bell pepper, balsamic, garlic and it’s yummm… I just did this an hour ago and everyone loved it at home. Things like theme make me happy. Ting! Here’s my Whacky Prawn with Mango.

Ok now the recipe.



All that you need
  1. Onion – 1 chopped
  2. Bell pepper (green & red) – ½ each chopped
  3. Tomato – ½ chopped
  4. White prawn – 200 g (peeled, deveined and cleaned)
  5. Raw mango – 1 small – chopped
  6. Green chili – 1 chopped
  7. Salt & pepper – to taste
  8. Garlic- 7-8 cloves – crushed
  9. Balsamic Viniger – 1 tablespoon
  10. Chili flakes – ½ teaspoon
  11. Lemon juice – 2 tablespoon
  12. Parsley – 1 tablespoon chopped
  13. Olive oil – 1 tablespoon


Let’s get started

In a bowl marinate the cleaned and deveined prawns with lemon juice and salt for 5- 10 mins

In a skillet heat oil and add crushed garlics.

Fry till garlic turns golden brown.

Add the prawns and fry till they curl up and turn orange.

In a salad bowl combine all vegetables and pour the fried prawn on top along with the oil.
[The oil is infused with garlic so do not throw it off]

Add seasoning and a good drizzle of balsamic vinegar and chili flakes.

Toss them well and serve.

The easy peasy Whacky Prawn with mango is here for you to enjoy.




Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe and you want me to share some more





--------------------------------------------------------------
Linking this post to A to Z Challenge 2014 for Day #23 - post starting with W. 
Visit A to Z and read awesome posts by bloggers. 
I am also participating in this challenge from my writing blog and I'm writing fiction this time. Visit The Sunny Side of Life and show some love.
--------------------------------------------------------------







Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38