01 02 03 Twinkling Tina Cooks: Icy Refresher 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Icy Refresher

34
It’s hot hot hot in India. It’s hot in the day it’s hot in the night and no rains. A summer refreshing drink is what I need all the time. I have been guzzling down water like a shark! Plain water is boring and I hate drinking water. But then I thought of making a jug full of this refreshing drink and put it in the fridge. In anyways, these are much better options than the sugar laden aerated drinks that we keep drinking. I have stopped all aerated drinks FYI.

I also tried adding a little white run with it later to make a Sunday cocktail which tasted super yum! You can make your own renditions with it!



ICY REFRESHER Print Friendly and PDF
 
Prep Time
Cook Time
Total Time
 5 min
0 min
5 min

Recipe Type: Beverage
Serves: 2

INGREDIENTS

Lemon -1
Mint – few sprigs
Water – 2 glasses
Ice cubes - few


INSTRUCTIONS

Muddle some mint leaves and few lemon slices together
Add them in a jug with water
Add crushed ice cubes
Serve with a slice lime


TIPS

If you are adding white rum/vodka for cocktail try muddling some chopped chili – you will love the combination.



Enjoy a refreshing drink.




Until next time, Cheers!

Meanwhile check out my Halloween Makeup in my Writing Blog

***
This post is written for the A to Z Challenge 2016 for Day 9 Letter I. Visit A to ZBlogChatter to read other beautiful bloggers!

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38